- Taper Angle Jig: Set your taper angle by a required degree or rise for a precise cut with our tapering jig. The miniature version of our full-size taper jig is ideal for the shorter legs on chairs, sofas, and occasional tables. This small parts woodworking jig lets you cut precise tapers on small parts.
- Smooth Precision Angle Cuts: Our wood jig allows smooth, accurate tapered cuts on smaller workpieces lending lightness to blocky legs. The easy-to-grip handles provide smooth operation for this table saw accessory while two specially designed compact hold-down clamps ensure your work won’t slip and allows the cutting of narrow parts.
- Versatile Usage: Our table saw jig is also great for whipping out a handful of shims or opposing wedges for work-holding applications. For practical and daily projects, these wood work jigs are great for clocks, turning projects, birdhouses, and more.
- Easy to Store & Use: These woodworking accessories are easy to store, carry, and operate especially on smaller machinery. The miter bar for our angled jig can be located on 3 spots to fit a ⅜” x ¾” miter slot and features nylon set screws to remove the slop.
- What’s Included? The Rockler tapering jig includes (1) Rockler Small Parts Taper Jig, (2) Polymer Hold-Down Clamps (1 short reach, 1 long reach). The accurate positioning and mechanical structure of the taper jig makes the product more stable.