- Box Joint Jig: Make a strong, tight-fitting box joint router bit that is great for small to medium-sized boxes! This woodworking tool makes the perfect accessory for your router table.
- Interchangeable Indexing Keys: Our router jig uses precision-machined solid brass indexing keys to ensure uniform finger spacing. The keys are included for three finger widths: ¼”, ⅜” & ½”. With improvements in design, these router accessories can be swapped and can be stored in slots on the sled.
- Smooth Sliding Sled: The smooth-sliding router table sled features long ”skis” that keep it square to the router bit and tabs on the bottom that stop the sled at the end of the cut. Lock it into the miter slot of your router table with our comfortable Easy-to-Grip knobs and you’re ready to route.
- MDF Platform: Place the MDF fence on your box joint jig to control tear out and apply router bit lubricant on the melamine-coated low-friction MDF platform for easy sliding and enhancing durability. The ergonomic knobs lock the platform into a ¾” miter slot.
- What’s Included: Our router finger joint jig includes the following essential woodwork tools – 1 Melamine-coated MDF platform, 2 Soft-grip knobs with miter track hardware, 1 Glass-filled nylon sled, 1 sacrificial fence face, a ¼” brass indexing key, a ⅜” brass indexing key, a ½” brass indexing key, and an instruction manual, all aimed to help you perfect your box joint routing.