- Rockler Tablesaw Fence: A perfect add-on accessory for the precision miter gauge to provide extendable support with an adjustable flip stop. This aluminum fence extends up to 24” long to give you plenty of reference surface for perfect miters and 90-degree cuts.
- Zero Clearance Support: A sacrificial fence fence is included to give you zero clearance backup support for cutting dados and other joinery cuts. For perfect repeatability, a flip-down stop is also provided with the miter gauge fence.
- Mounts To Precision Miter Gauge: Our miter gauge fence mounts to the Rockler Precision Miter Gauge (#53310, sold separately) with T-bolts and knobs (included with precision miter gauge). The top and front-facing universal T-tracks let you mount the included flip stop or other accessories to the tablesaw fence.
- Durable Material: The table saw jig fence is made from rigid extruded aluminum for durability and to ensure accuracy without unnecessary weight. The table saw fence main body is 14” L x 2-¼” H x 1-⅛” D; with the 2” extension, it is 16” L and expands to 24” L.
- Tablesaw Fence Includes: (1) Aluminum miter gauge fence with extension arm, (1) Flip stop, (1) Melamine coated MDF fence face, (1) 5/16”-18×2” t-bolts, (1) 1” easy to grip knobs.