About this item
HART’s 20V Brushless ¼” Impact Driver boasts up to 3,000 RPM and up to 2,200 in-lbs. of torque to handle most every driving job you’ll ever come across. Where does this power come from? In 3 words: Brushless motor technology. Using the same 20V HART battery, the Brushless motor delivers up to 30% more power* and is also up to 20% faster. This tool features a variable speed trigger with up to 3,800 IPM for powerful and controlled drilling and driving—and an onboard LED light for illumination. Apart from that, it also has a ¼” hex chuck for fast and easy bit changes. The kit also includes: HART 20V 2.0Ah Lithium-ion battery, a fast charger, a 2″ Phillips driving bit, a belt clip, a soft storage bag and operator’s manuals. As a DIYer, you’ll find there isn’t a standard head fastener (slotted, Phillips, star or square) this driver won’t drive.
- Up to 30% more power* & up to 20% faster**
- Brushless motor delivers up to 2,200 in-lbs. of torque
- Variable speed trigger with up to 3,800 IPM for controlled drilling & driving
- 1/4″ hex chuck allows fast & easy bit changes
- Onboard LED light & belt clip for added convenience
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Works with All HART™ 20V Batteries
- Limited 3-year warranty
*Peak initial battery voltage measured without a workload is approximately 20V. Nominal voltage varies by product, use, and battery charge.
**Results achieved when using a BPH003 4.0Ah Battery (not included).