About this item
- All Types of Cookware-CUSIMAX Hot Plate is suitable for all types of cookwares. Compatible with pots and pans with maximum size of 7.4 + 6.1 inches. Works with glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. Easy cooking can be achieved without the need to purchase additional specialized utensils.
- 900+900W Powe & Easy Cooking-Powered by 120V and 900-Watts (left plate) + 900-Watts (right plate), add up to 1800W. Turn on/off the burner by just turning the knob, easy operating. Equipped with thermostat, when it reaches the setting temperature, it will automatically cycle on/off the power to maintain the setting temperature. Easy cooking. NOTE: All cast-iron hot plate takes minutes to heat up and 15 minutes to cool down.
- Compact & Convenient-Double Burners used 7 thermostatically controlled heat settings conveniently to cook a variety of foods such as decoct steak, grilled cheese, boil water, make soup, cook pasta, warm sauces and do so much more. Meet your daily cooking needs. The compact design even allows cooking in smaller spaces, including RV, gardens, attics, or serving as additional burners for parties.
- Safety & Easy to Clean-No Radiation compared to induction cooker. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, to avoid overheating. Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Simply wipe with a clean cloth when cool. Bottom non-slip feet prevent the hotplate from moving during cookin. Great for every day use or as an extra cooking appliance in a busy kitchen.
- Customer Service-CUSIMAX offer a outstanding 30-day hassle-free return policy and free Lifetime Customer Service. All CUSIMAX products have passed ETL certification and comply with safety standards. Please refer to the instruction manual before use. Please contact us with any issues so that we can resolve them or replace your product.(Note: It is normal the body will get hot because the burner heats the pot through heat transfer.The heating light may cycle on and off during operation.)