About this item
The Brother 1034D serger is a versatile machine that can handle a variety of fabrics, from cotton and linen to stretchy fabrics. It has a wide range of stitches that can be used to create professional-looking hems and edges. The machine is easy to use, even for beginners, thanks to the color-coded thread guides and lower looper threading system. The included snap-on presser feet make it easy to change stitches quickly and easily.
- Durable serger made with a high-quality metal frame and interior components
- The 1034D comes with 3 snap on feet including standard, gathering and blind stitch
- Get more serging done in less time by sewing up to 1,300 stitches per minute. Control speed with the included foot pedal
- Easy-to-use, color-coded upper thread guide and lower looper threading system along with included instruction manual
- Reliable 3 or 4 thread serger that can handle multiple layers of denim and other heavy materials
- Size: 11.73 in x 13.19 in, 13.88 lbs.
- Condition: New
- Suggested Users: Beginner to Advanced