About this item
- Robust Construction & Compatibility: Add our roller stands for woodworking to your workshop to hold almost any load. The outfeed roller stand is compatible and ideal for use with wide or long stock-on saws for outfeed applications.
- Specifications: For superior strength and stability, the saw stand measures 28-3/4″ – 47″. The portable work support stand also has 8 ⅝” diameter steel balls for easy movement. Our planer roller stand folds flat for storage and is self standing to save you the hassle.
- Table Saw Stand Safety Support: The tapered safety support prevents roller from dropping during adjustments. This outfeed roller stand is the perfect woodshop accessory.
- Durable: Made from metal, this roller support stand will withstand wear and tear to last longer. For a more simple, convenient, and stable operation, use our wood working stand. The unique leveling system of the stand compensates for uneven ground making it easy to use outdoors or in construction areas.
- Foldable Self Standing Work Stand: This table saw stand is ideal for wide or long stocks. Foldable and self standing, it takes no space, and is easy to use on uneven ground or outdoors.
Rockler Woodworking Ball Bearing Rollers Stand: Our planer stand is compatible with almost all the tools in your workshop. The table saw support stand features 1-1/2″ steel tubing for superior strength and stability. The portable workstand also has 8 steel balls that allow movement of stock in any direction. — Features: The tapered safety supports prevent the woodworking roller stand from dropping during adjustments. Its unique leveling system compensates for uneven floors. The outfeed roller stand is self-standing and folds easily. — Specifications: The heavy-duty support table saw roller stand supports up to 220 lbs. The height of the ball bearing roller stand measures 28-3/4″ – 47″. — About Us: The history of Rockler Woodworking and Hardware goes back to 1954 when Norton Rockler started the Minnesota Woodworkers Supply Company in north Minneapolis. It was a small mail-order business with a big aspiration – to become woodworkers’ go-to resource for everything they need to complete their projects.